Friday, October 10, 2014

We are almost finished with our first break, Eid.  It was a week full of rest, friends and a little strep to boot.  But the process of getting antibiotics for this recurring illness was a quick visit to the pharmacy.  I suppose the fact that there is very little acces to drugs that can be abused and trust in the patient lead to a stream lined process.  I am in day three of antibiotics and already feel much better.

One of the evenings of our break was spent in the Asiana hotel for a buffet.  These buffets and brunches are quite famous in Dubai.  The spread is beyond impressive.  I have been told access to any type of cuisine and drink is readily had.  The small group I went with chose Korean BBQ.

The food was excellent and authentic in my limited opinion.  The company, of course, was the best.  Most of the pictured are Canadians with a Korean and us two Americans on the far right.  I only share the nationalities as I continue to demonstrate the cultural exchange that happens daily.  Needless to reiterate, we had a wonderful time with laughter, raised glasses, and a dear memory for this fortunate soul.  

It has been a great week! Hope yours was even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment